Saturday 21 December 2013

All I Want for Christmas: 3 Must-Have Christmas Presents




Usually, the Christmas shopping madness begins in the beginning of December. When it comes to giving presents, I prefer to give than to receive. Although it may sound unusual for a girl, this is what Christmas is all about for me - making the ones you love happy.




As I tried to make a list and narrow down what I have to shop for, I stumbled upon couple of items, that would make an ideal Christmas gift. So, if haven't made up your mind yet, take a look at my suggestions.


1. Christmas Accessories 




I am pretty sure you know people who are obsessed with Christmas. No wonder it's been voted the favourite holiday of all. They are the first one to storm into the malls to shop, while listening to Christmas carols. This cute Santa Claus pillow will make the perfect present for them, it will remind them of Christmas through the whole year.


2. Christmas Clothes 




You can choose from various items - socks, gloves, scarves. But whatever you do, make sure you'll stay away from the type of ugly sweaters you usually get from old relatives... I have one and although it's hideous, I somehow feel obligated to wear it on Christmas family gatherings.


3. Something Handmade 




It's not all about the money you know ... Making something special for someone you love is worth more. You don't have to be a craftsman, special skills are not always required. It can be a handmade Christmas card, or you can try to recreate the mason jar on the picture above. All you need is a jar, some candy to put in and to decorate it a bit. It is a thoughtful gift and the best thing about it is the fact it's unique. No one else will have the same, because it isn't sold in stores.


I know I am definitely making a couple of Christmas cards to give around.




To have your heart at the right place is what Christmas is all about. I know I'm definitely looking forward to this jolly holiday, especially Christmas morning when I will spend the day snuggled in my comfy PJs, drinking hot chocolate and opening presents.


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all !  




No comments:

Post a Comment